3 Ingredient Sweet Potato Gnocchi
这post may contain affiliate links. Please read mydisclosure policy.
如果您正在寻找一个简单的3种成分素食素食晚餐，请不要进一步看！这甘薯面疙瘩comes together in no time and it’s SO GOOD!
Today I’m revamping this old post of mine which has been going WILD on the blog lately! It’s one of my all time favorite recipes as well so I’m glad that so many people have been making and loving it as well.
Sometimes people complicate it but making gnocchi is actually SUPER easy! I cut out all the extra ingredients that are sometimes added and kept this recipe super simple with only THREE ingredients: sweet potato,gluten free flour, and salt.
这是它的作品。甜土豆烘烤，直到它们完全煮熟，然后留下来坐着，直到它们足够冷却。然后它们被捣碎（正确的方法是使用马铃薯ricer.) into a flour/ salt mixture. If you don’t have a potato ricer, you can instead just mash the sweet potato in a large bowl with a fork. You just want to make sure that it very mashed with little to no lumps left in it.
Because there’s really no other way to do it, the mixture is mushed together (we’re using technical terms here) with your hands, flour being added when necessary, until a nice ball of dough is formed.
I cut mine into quarters and then eventually eighths just to make it all easier to work with. Then it’s rolled into long pieces that are about half an inch thick and finally cut into little pieces about an inch long.
I’ve found that it’s best to re-coat each individual piece of gnocchi in more flour which seems tedious but really only takes a few extra minutes.
I used one of these seemingly fancyGnocchi Board.because I wanted to be official but really it’s not necessary. You could either create grooves with a fork OR not worry with them at all. The grooves are designed to trap in the flavor of whatever yummy sauce you toss your potato balls in.
And you’re pretty much done! The gnocchi can be cooked right away by tossing it in some boiling water for a few minutes and taking it out with a slotted spoon after it begins to float to the top. OR you can put it in the fridge or even the freezer to save for later. While you’re at it, I suggest just making a big ole batch of it and saving some for a later, lazy dinner. Future you will be so happy that you did!
See how easy that is?! Again, I’m really not sure why gnocchi isn’t a more popular dish. It’s SO YUMMY!
Stephen likes his gnocchi with pasta sauce but I’m a fan of simply tossing it in a bit of melted oil or dairy free butter with a few fresh herbs and maybe a touch more salt and pepper. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
See How To Make the Gnocchi:
Easy and delicious sweet potato gnocchi that comes together with just 3 ingredients and little time!
- 2medium sweet potatoes
- 2 cups的gluten free flour(all purpose flour will also work perfectly) + 1/2 a cup
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Poke a few holes in the sweet potatoes with a fork, and then bake them for 40-50 minutes or until tender. You’ll know they’re done when a fork can be pressed into the center rather easily. Set aside to let cool enough for you to handle them easily.
- Combine the salt and 2 cups of the flour. Flour a work surface and pour your flour mixture onto the surface. Make a well in the middle of the flour.
- Once the sweet potatoes are cool enough to handle, remove the skin and place them, one at a time, into the potato ricer.* Rice both of the potatoes right on top of the flour.
- Once all of the potato has been riced, flour your hands and begin working the sweet potato into the flour. Continue to work the mixture until it’s fully combined. You don’t want the dough to be sticky so keep adding flour until you get a nice dry dough. This *could* take a decent bit of extra flour if your potatoes were on the larger side.
- Optional: using a gnocchi board or fork, press grooves into each piece of gnocchi.
To cook the gnocchi:
- Toss in your favorite sauce (I like toss mine in a bit of dairy free butter and fresh herbs) and ENJOY!
*If you don’t have a potato ricer, you can simple mash the potatoes in a large bowl with a fork. You just want to be sure to get them nice and mashed with little to no lumps in it.
关键词：sweet potato recipe, vegan recipe, italian recipe