Copycat Chipotle Sofritas Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my披露政策.
Looking to makeChipotle Sofritasright in the comfort of your own home? THIS recipe is going to blow your mind! It’s super easy to make with simple ingredients and comes together in no time. Pair it with somecilantro lime rice, black beans, and a good portion of鳄梨而且你已经设置了。
IT’S HERE! As with many of my recipes, I teased this one on我的Instagram故事上周并承诺我会及时发布Cinco de Mayo！我甚至早点分享了一些人要求食谱的人，有些人已经成熟了？每个人都给了它肆虐的评论，所以我非常兴奋地试试。
相当几年前，我发布了一个Chipotle Inspired Burrito Bowlwhich I’ve made often. However, I REALLY wanted to master the Chipotle Sofritas at home and I’m SO happy that I’ve finally done that!
What is Sofritas:
Sofritas is chunks of firm tofu that have been cooked in a really delicious pepper sauce. I saw quite a few different ways to make the sauce online but I’m convinced that mine is LEGIT just what it tastes like from the restaurant.
We’re going to needextra or super firm tofu加上sauce.这是它的内容：
- Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce: I’ve already had several people ask me where to find this. I’ve always been able to find cans of this at everyday grocery stores and it’s typically in the Latin American/ Hispanic section. It’s relatively inexpensive and keeps in the fridge for quite a while so you can make this recipe several times from one can.
- 枫糖浆: for a little sweetness
- 苹果醋: if you don’t have this, you could replace it with white vinegar
- Tomato Paste
- Onion: this actually gets mixed in with the tofu
How to make Sofritas:
看看如何使这个Sofritas Chipotle CopyCAT：
This EASY and delicious Copycat Chipotle Sofritas recipe comes together in no time and tastes JUST like the original! You’re going to love it!
- 14 ounceblock of extra firm tofu, pressed*
- ½ cupof finely diced onion
- 2chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoonsof the adobo sauce
- ½ cup肉汤
- 2 tablespoonsof tomato paste
- 1 tablespoonof maple syrup
- ½ teaspoonof fine sea salt
- ½茶匙smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoonof apple cider vinegar
- 3cloves of garlic
- For servings:cilantro lime rice,homemade guacamole, black beans, corn, salsa, cilantro or whatever burrito bowl toppings you desire
- 准备豆腐: Drain your block of tofu and press it for about 15 minutes (either using a tofu press or following the directions in the notes*). Once pressed, pat dry and break into chunks (I usually do this into a large bowl) about the size of a quarter. When in doubt, I aim for slightly larger than I want as it usually breaks up a bit in the cooking process.
- Make the sauce：在立式搅拌机或搅拌机中，结合Adobo Pepper，Adobo酱，肉汤，番茄酱，枫糖浆，盐，小茴香，辣椒粉，辣椒粉，苹果酒醋和大蒜丁香。混合直到奶油，很少有块仍然存在。
- Cook the sofritas: In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and add in the onion and tofu chunks. Spread it into an even layer and let sit, without, stirring, for about 2-3 minutes. Stir and repeat this a few times (cooking for a total of about 8-10 minutes). You want to get the tofu nice and browned but watch that it’s not burning at all. Turn down the heat if it’s starting to burn.
*To press your tofu without a tofu press, wrap it in a lint free kitchen towel (or paper towels) and place it on a rimmed baking sheet (to catch the excess liquid. Balance a heavy skillet on top of the tofu and weigh it down with something heavy such as a few cans. Let it sit like this for 15 minutes to remove as much moisture as possible.