Oatmeal Date Cookies
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read mydisclosure policy.
These燕麦巧克力块日期饼干are fully vegan and simple to make! So delicious and the perfect little snack.
This post was sponsored byNatural Delightsbut all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that make Food with Feeling possible!
Since my Vegan Oatmeal Cookie recipe is currently one of the most popular recipes on the blog, I figured that I would make a fun new version of it!
For these cookies, we’re usingNatural Delights Chopped Medjool Dates+ (optional) dark chocolate chunks. Something about chocolate + dates just really does it for me.
I was originally planning to just chop up whole dates for this recipe until I discovered these Chopped Medjool Dates and I’m officially obsessed with them for baking! The pieces are rolled in coconut flour (which you don’t notice or taste at all!) so they don’t stick together or clump up when you mix them into the cookie dough.
Seriously LOVE Natural Delights even more for making these chopped dates. Kind of planning to put them in and on everything. After these cookies, I’m going to try them topped on my oatmeal
黄油和糖奶油在一起standmixer before the remaining wet ingredients go in. Once that’s mixed together, the dry ingredients are then added in and finally the chocolate + chopped dates are folded in. SO super simple and I love this recipe for that.
I really love the big dark chocolate chunks in these cookies but really any kind of chocolate chip would work (or even just double dates and no chocolate at all!).
I’m so excited to see you all making this date cookie recipe. If you do make them, PLEASE PLEASE snap a photo and tag me oninstagram@foodwithfeeling! I always love to see what y’all are making.
And thanks again toNatural Delightsfor sponsoring this post!Print
These Date Chocolate Chunk cookies are simple to make are so ridiculously delicious!
- ½ cup(1stick) vegan butter, room temp
- ½ cupdark brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup砂糖
- 1 ½ cupall purpose flour
- 1 ½ cupold fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoonbaking powder
- 1 teaspoonbaking soda
- ¼ cupalmond milk
- 1/3 cupof Natural Delights Chopped Medjool Date
- 1/2 cupof chocolate chunks/ chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the oats, flour, powder, and soda in a bowl and set aside.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the dry ingredients and beat until combined with the butter and sugars – dough will be crumbly.
- With the stand mixer on medium-low, pour in the almond milk. Beat only until a dough has formed – about 45 seconds to 1 minute. Fold in the chopped dates and chocolate.
- Scoop and roll into 2 tablespoon balls and set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Place dough balls 2 inches apart and bake for 14-16 minutes*, until golden around the edges.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and ENJOY!
*Don’t bake them more than this. Mine usually have this dough, slightly under baked look in the middle after about 15 minutes but they don’t need to bake any longer than 16 minutes. Once they cool, they set and are PERFECT!
Keywords:vegan oatmeal cookies, date cookies, vegan cookies