This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my披露政策.
Simple Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies- 这些饼干是很简单to make and no one will even know that they’re vegan :)
Remember when I first started my food blog (have you been around that long!?) and I constantly talked about how much baking scared me. Well I’ve come a long way over the past 5 years because I’ve been working on (and honestly enjoying) SO MANY great baking recipes lately. 3 of the next 4 recipes coming to the blog are baked goods. #notsorry
I’m happy to say that after MANY (many) batches, I have created the BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and I’m so excited to finally be sharing it with you!
Hopefully you are familiar with my approach to vegan baked goods by now: take a classic recipe and change as little as possible to get it vegan and delicious. That’s exactly what I did with this vegan chocolate chip cookies recipe.
After a bit of testing, I discovered that I could leave the egg out completely and still get a totally delicious cookie! I did add in a bit of plant-based milk to to get the consistency of the batter where it needed to be. I’m always so pleased when I can get a DELICIOUS final result without needing to change things too much.
Because these are eggless cookies, the final result does look a little different. They don’t brown up quite as well and they do not spread very much. I promise that they still taste AMAZING though!
PETA has a great articlewhere they rounded up all of the best vegan chocolate chips!
- Flour- 我在这个食谱中使用了all-press面粉。如果您想要制作这些无麸质，最好的赌注就是使用无麸质1-1面粉。我没有用燕麦面粉或杏仁面粉或类似的东西测试这些，我不确定它会有多工作。
- 红糖- 我测试了这么多不同的方式尝试了白色和红糖的不同组合。最后，我在所有的红糖落户以获得最佳的外观和品味，为最好的素食巧克力饼干。
- 玉米淀粉– In place of the egg, I’m using cornstarch. It helps give the cookies a nice shape and acts a bit as a binding agent. I originally tried this out withmy vegan sugar cookies并喜欢它是如何结果的。
- 植物牛奶- 原来的食谱呼吁杏仁牛奶，但是我以来用燕麦牛奶和豆浆测试了它，两者都变得伟大了！
- 素食主义者butter– Similarly, I’ve tested these cookies with so many different kinds of vegan butter. They’ve all gotten so much better over the best couple of years but I still have my favorites. The Country Crock plant butter is my absolute FAVORITE but I also like the Melt brand as well as Miyoko’s.
- 巧克力芯片加块– please just trust me on this: chocolate chips AND chocolate chunks are a TOTAL game changer when it comes to these cookies. Seriously do it! Those big pockets of chocolate that the chunks provide are just SO so gooood.
How to make Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies:
I first started testing this recipe in a way that required the dough to rest or chill for an extended period of time. LUCKILY I was able to re-work the recipe so that it all comes together in ONE bowl and can be whipped together (from start to finish) in just 30 minutes. The BEST kind of baking recipes are one bowl and FAST!
While you can mix these cookies by hand, I consistently get much better results when I use a stand or hand mixer.
PLEASE let me know if you try these easy vegan chocolate chip cookies and how you like them! While I was testing the recipe, I ended up making these more times than I want to admit :) And we ate ALL OF THEM! No one in the house complained about it.
易素食巧克力饼干 - 这些饼干是如此简单，也没有人会知道他们是素食主义者！
- 8 tablespoonsof room temperature vegan butter
- ¼杯of light brown sugar
- ¼ cup基于植物的牛奶（我用杏仁牛奶，燕麦牛奶和大豆牛奶测试了这一切都是很棒的！）
- 2 cups所有目的面粉
- ½茶匙of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon盐
- ¼杯of dairy free chocolate chips and/ or chunks
- Optional for sprinkling: flaky sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.*
- In a large bowl or in the bowl of a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Once fully combined, scrape down the sides, add in the milk and vanilla and mix until just combined. The mixture will look a little curdled but it’s okay!
- 加入剩下的成分-高娜te and stir until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and chunks until mixed in. The dough will be sticky but should not stick to your hands when you go to roll it in a ball. If it’s too sticky, mix in a little extra flour.
- Taking 1 1/2-2 tablespoons of the dough, roll it into a ball and place them on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. They will spread as they bake (like normal cookies) so be sure to leave space).
My all time favorite vegan butter is the Country Crock Plant Butter but I’ve tried these cookies with a few different dairy-free butters and they all worked well!