Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my披露政策.
TheseCinnamon Roll Sugar Cookiesare SO DELICIOUS and surprisingly simple to make! They’re also dairy and egg free which makes them fully vegan (but still so good!). Can’t wait for you to make these.
As I do with many of my recipes, I teased these cookies on Instagram a few weeks ago and the excitement was through the roof. And I’m not going to lie, they are pretty fantastic (especially considering how simple they are to make!).
I based this recipe off of my经典素食糖饼干recipe (which is amazing BTW!). The recipe stays largely the same but with the addition of a sweet cinnamon filling.
I saw a non-vegan version of these cookies on Pinterest and was so excited to give it a try using my recipe. It was so much easier than I expected and worked perfect on the first try (which is pretty rare when testing baked goods!). GAH y’all are going to love these cookies!
How to make these Cinnamon Roll Cookies:
As I’ve mentioned about 10 times now, these cookies truly are so easy to make!
First we’ll make the dough by creaming together the vegan butter and sugar before mixing in the remaining wet ingredients. Then the dry ingredients are whisked together in a separate bowl and added to the same bowl with the wet ingredients. AND then the dough is done. Seriously so simple.
Really love these cookies and I know that they’ll be a huge hit in your whole house!
- ½ cup(1 stick) vegan butter, room temperature
- ½ cupcane sugar
- 3 tablespoons杏仁密尔k (or any milk alternative)
- ½ teaspoonvanilla extract
- ½ teaspoonalmond extract
- 2 cupsall purpose flour (+ more for rolling out).
- ½ teaspoonbaking powder
- ¼ tspsalt
- 2 Tablespoons素食的黄油、软化
- 1/4杯cane sugar
- 1 Tablespoonground cinnamon
- 1 cupvegan powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp+1茶匙杏仁密尔k (or any milk alternative)
- 1茶匙vanilla extract
- Mix the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat the softened butter and sugar together in a stand mixer for 2 minutes or until it comes together. Scrape the sides of the bowl and beat for an additional minute, until light and fluffy. Add in the almond milk and extracts and mix until combined.
- On medium speed, slowly combine the dry with the wet and beat until just combined. Do not overmix – once the dough comes together, it’s ready.
- Divide the dough in half and roll. Take one half of the dough, form it into a rectangle and place it in between 2 pieces of parchment paper (this can also simply be done on a well floured surface but I like how much cleaner the parchment paper makes things). Roll the dough out into a rectangle that’s roughly 7”x9”. Repeat with the other half of the dough.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and the cinnamon for the filling.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of butter over the top of each piece of dough. Evenly divide the cinnamon sugar over the tops of each (see photos for reference).
- Once ready to bake, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Slice the cookies into ½ inch discs and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the bottoms are lightly browned and the tops are done. Let cool completely if you plan to ice them.
- Make the icing by whisking together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla. Drizzle over the cookies and ENJOY!
关键词：vegan cookies, cinnamon roll cookies, vegan sugar cookies