Chocolate Chip Vegan Muffins
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read mydisclosure policy.
今天我要分享的是最受欢迎的recipe on my blog:Chocolate Chip Vegan Muffin Recipe! These muffins are made with simple ingredients and come together in ONE big bowl.
While I love chocolate chips mixed into my muffins, you can easily replace the chocolate with blueberries, nuts, or whatever else your heart desires!
**This recipe post was updated on March 25, 2020 with new photos and text but the recipe itself is the same!**
Hopefully by now you now how much I LOVE these muffins. I’ve shared various versions of them over the years including theseBlueberry Vegan Muffinsand theseCarrot Cake Vegan Muffins(which are going crazy on my blog right now!).
Since the photos were so old and really didn’t do the recipe justice, I figured that it was time for a nice little refresh.
Why these Vegan Chocolate Chip Muffins are SO GOOD:
- they’re fluffy and moist
- easily customizable: you can swap out the chocolate chips for fruit, nuts, seeds, or whatever floats your boat :) You can also swap out the peanut butter for any other nut or seed butter that you wish.
- they’re made with simple ingredients that you probably have in your pantry RIGHT NOW
What’s in these vegan muffins:
- Flour– I pretty much always make these with all purpose flour. I often get asked how you can make these muffins gluten free and my best advice is to use a gluten free 1-1 flour. I have tried these withoat flour虽然它们的味道没有那么清淡和蓬松，但仍然很美味。
- 枫糖浆– this sweetens the muffins while keep the ingredients plant based with natural ingredients.
- Peanut Butter– love love love peanut butter in these but I often get asked what can be used in it’s place. Honestly, really any kind of nut or seed butter would work well in this recipe. Actually, I keep meaning to try these out with tahini but haven’t done it yet. Sounds so good! The MAIN THING you need to know is that this works best with a drippy nut/ seed butter. You donotwant to use something like jif as it’s too thick. If that’s all you have on hand, try mixing in a tablespoon of coconut oil into the batter to thin it up a bit.
- 香蕉– ? 你尝过这些松饼里的香蕉味，但也不会让人吃不消。与香蕉面包类似，最好用成熟的香蕉。如果你在找替代品，你可以用香蕉换苹果酱。
- Chocolate Chips– as I’ve already mentioned, you can swap the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips with 1/2 cup of fruit such as blueberries or raspberries or you can swap it with nuts, seeds, or whatever your little heart desires!
How to store these muffins:
正如我所提到的,这些松饼让神奇的中位数tovers. So, you might be wondering the best way to store them. If you’re planning to eat them all within 48 hours then you can store them in an air tight container on the counter.
BUT if you want them to last a bit longer, I suggest storing them in an air tight containerin the fridge. When ready to eat, you can heat them up in the oven or microwave (because who wants a cold muffin!?).
MORE VEGAN MUFFINS THAT YOU’LL LOVE:
See How to Make the Vegan Muffins here:
ONE BOWL easy and delicious VEGAN muffins!
- 1 cup属于flour (I use all purpose but you can also use whole wheat, pastry flour, or a gluten free1–1substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon属于baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon肉桂
- 1/4杯属于maple syrup
- 1/2 cup属于almond milk
- 3 tablespoons属于nut butter- I used peanut butter this time but have also made these with almond butter
- 1medium banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup属于非牛奶巧克力片-我用的是迷你巧克力片*
- Stir in the milk, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and mashed banana. Stir until well combined.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Evenly spoon the mixture into the 6 muffin cups.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly and ENJOY!!
*you can make these gluten free by using oat flour OR a gluten free 1-1 flour but I have not tried these with almond or coconut flour